Re: 1997-11-22 egcs snapshot available

  In message <19971122222426.09096@dgii.com>you write:
  > > egcs-ss-971122 is now available in ftp.cygnus.com:/pub/egcs/snapshots/199
  > 7-11-22
  >
  > Are the perms on this directory perhaps incorrect?
Just a goof in the script which kept stuff from being installed correctly --
had to hack things since my machine is still off the net :(  Damn uswest.

  > > I'll so be working on doc issues for this release most of the week.  I'm
  > > hoping we can ship the first release by 11/30.
  >
  > Are you counting on having more or less help available over the holiday
  > weekend? :-)
Less :-)  The idea is barring any major goof's Wednesday's snapshot is the
release (minus doc stuff which I'll be working on over the holiday weekend).

jeff