Re: 1008 segfaults in genattr

[ Re: Unixware 2.something crashing ]
> In fact, I can verify that 971114 still fails in the same way as previous
> builds.  A simple hello world prgram dumps core after main finishes
> running;  __do_global_dtors gets called twice.
>
> Looking at Robert Lipe's message, I wonder if I should undefine HAVE_ATEXIT
> from a header file somewhere.

We probably have two different things going on that just happened
to look similar at first glance.

SCO currently has two different OSes (OpenServer, Unixware) that, while
similar in many ways, have a different set of bugs. :-)

If you see the attached test program calls abort() or otherwise acts
wierd- even with the native compiler (such as scrolling the two messages
until your stack overflows) - we should arrange to #undef HAVE_ATEXIT
on your target.   This will cure a testcase problem often seen with
p9732b.C.

If you're seeing a repeatable crash on every program, then we have a
different problem that should be treated as a different problem.  What's
the simplest program you can provide that shows the problem?

void one(void)
{
	printf("One\n");
	exit(1);