Libraries built with 971031 will still work with 971105?

I´m using egcs 971031 in linux and hpux platforms. I compiled a set of
c++ libraries, ACE, OSE and Interviews, using egcs.
If I upgrade to 971105, will I be able to use them?. I´d like that type
of information in egcs snaptshots info page. In particular, i was not
able to use gcc 2.7.2.1 compiled libraries with egcs (new typeinfo
functions, different mangling in some cases, etc).. egcs is particulary
attractive to our developing team, because of it improved template
support, and in general better c++ support. Also, we need to move some
c++ aplications from hpux to linux, and egcs was out starting point. But
the effort needed to compile a set of c++ libraries is kind of high, so
i don´t know if i should try to keep synced with its snapshots.

Thanx in advance,

-cristian

--
e-mail:cfs@numero1.mat.puc.cl