Shared library runpath trouble in Solaris.

    From:  Ian Lance Taylor <ian@cygnus.com>
    Date:  Tue, 11 Nov 1997 12:10:36 -0500

    I'm just pointing out a serious problem I've seen with automatically
    adding -R options.  I've even described a solution which could be
    implemented in collect2.  What's wrong with the solution I described?
    (To repeat: do the library searching in collect2, add a -R option if a
    shared library will be used; I'm happy to make this a special case for
    libstdc++, but I think it would also be reasonable to act otherwise).

I think this has to apply only to compiler generated search paths,
not to user specified ones.

Maybe options -nostdrunpath to disable this feature and -allstdrunpath
to do it always regardless whether a library is found or not.  I can
see potential use that the run path is always there, in the case that
some library has to be replaced with os-specific/gcc-specific one.

Teemu