Re: OSR 5.0.2 whoops

  In message <m0xVLpT-0001RrC@student.ecok.edu>you write:
  > When I tried to build the same thing under SCO 3.2v5.0.2 I found that the
  > definition of "va_list" was not right for some reason.  I managed to
  > compile the whole thing, mostly by using a "-Dva_list=char*", and twiddling
At what point did you have to tweak stuff?

If it was during the stage1 build, then this would indicate a problem
with whatever compiler you're using for the first stage build.

If it was the second or third stage, then it's a egcs problem that we'll
have to fix.  Note that egcs should be using its own stdarg.h and not
the system one once you get to the stage2 build.

jeff