Re: EGCS-970929 and GNAT-3.10p?

	BTW -- is it just me, or is the Ada compiler extremely slow?

It depends on what you are used to.  GNAT is considered fast, for an Ada
compiler.  I doubt that it compares favorably to a C compiler though.

Also, note the size of the source files and run time library.  It takes a
long time to bootstrap it in part because it is so large.

	* The build process isn't exactly "make; make install" :-)  We'll have
	to pull out the runtime and figure out how to deal with gnattools.  I
	suspect there'll be problems with GNAT in cross build environments too.

I am sure that there will be problems of this sort with getting GNAT integrated
into EGCS.

When I first started doing GNAT builds, it did not work for objdir != srcdir
builds.  I don't know if that has been fixed yet.

Jim