Re: -fno-exceptions and libgcc.a

It is reasonable to either change the default for exception handling
to off for C, or to change autoconf, or gcc'c config scheme to see if
-fno-exceptions works, and if it does, to use it.  And that is the
order I prefer them.

Passing -fexceptions is a reasonable thing to do when compiling L_eh
of libgcc2.c.