Re: m68k structure packing

I took a closer look at the PCC_BITFIELD_TYPE_MATTERS/STRUCTURE_SIZE_BOUNDARY
problem.  I have no trouble reproducing this problem using an old version
of gcc (gcc 2.2.2); the same testcases do not reproduce this problem using
current versions of gcc.  Stepping through them in the debugger, it is clear
that the changes that were made to support packed structures have solved the
problem as a side-effect.  Thus the PCC_BITFIELD_TYPE_MATTERS documentation
is wrong, as it documents a historical problem that does not exist anymore,
and this will not be a problem with your patch.

Jim