Re: Problem in the combiner

  In message <199709231146.NAA05097@lslsun17.epfl.ch>you write:
  > Did my previous message about a problem in try_combine ever make
  > it to the list, or did it get lost somewhere?
Yes, it made it to the list and is still in the "to analyze" queue.

The combine pass is pretty complex, so we will want to analyze
the code a little more closely before installing it.

Unfortunately the folks most qualified to analyze the patch
are busy with Cygnus EOQ stuff until the end of this month.
Hopefully we'll be able to look at it more closely once EOQ
has passed.

jeff