New target, copyright assignment

>>>>> "jeff" == D Jeff Dionne <jeff@maribor.pfnet.com> writes:

    jeff> Patches to gcc and gdb are non-trivial, there someone will need to
    jeff> carefully check for breakage with other m68k targets.  binutils
    jeff> just adds .sa to the linker search for shared libs...

I'm currently trying to integrate those with the toolchain distributed by us
without breaking something. I'm not the total binutils/bfd-crack, but I'd say
the ".sa" thing is a hack. Shouldn't that be in a ld/emultempl/coff68k.em ?

	Torsten

P.S. Have You yet considered putting the Pilot-only-tools on ryeham ?