Re: a linux/alpha patch

>   In message <m0xCFU6-0004ecC@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
>   > > If that's the case, then shouldn't all the other linux configurations
>   > > have HANDLE_SYSV_PRAGMA defined?  I only see it arm/linux.  Or better
>   >
>   > Yes, it is the case.
> OK.  Can you send me a patch to fix this problem for the other linux
> configs?  I'll go ahead and install the patch into the alpha linux.h.

Other Linuxes are fine. Somehow they have defined HANDLE_SYSV_PRAGMA.

For linux/x86 and linux/m68k, they include the generic linux.h which
includes the generic svr4.h where HANDLE_SYSV_PRAGMA is defined. For
others, we have to make sure HANDLE_SYSV_PRAGMA is defined somehow.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.ai.mit.edu)