Re: libio/stdio-lock.h should not be in egcs/libio

hjl@lucon.org (H.J. Lu) writes:

> Since the egcs's libio doesn't use any MT-safe stuff, you
> won't see any probelms. When I applied my MT-sfae patch,
> it doesn't work due to the dummy libio/stdio-lock.h.

It will use MT stuff.  There wil be no difference between the libio
versions.

> BTW, how does the configure script in egcs figure out what
> libio/stdio-lock.h should look like?

I don't see your problem.  In all libio versions the same configure
scipt is used and this selects the appropriate header from the
selection we'll have.  Just let me finish this before solving not yet
existing problems.

-- Uli
---------------.      drepper@cygnus.com  ,-.   Rubensstrasse 5
Ulrich Drepper  \    ,-------------------'   \  76149 Karlsruhe/Germany