Re: libio/stdio-lock.h should not be in egcs/libio

hjl@lucon.org (H.J. Lu) writes:

> libio/stdio-lock.h in egcs/libio doesn't look right. It
> is a platform-dependent file. It should be generated by
> gen-params or something like it.

I haven't installed it this way.  What I have in libstdc++'s libio are
a collection of appropriate include files and the configure script
makes sure the correct file is selected for the platform (with a dummy
file as default).  So I assume somethin is wrong with the egcs copy.

-- Uli
---------------.      drepper@cygnus.com  ,-.   Rubensstrasse 5
Ulrich Drepper  \    ,-------------------'   \  76149 Karlsruhe/Germany
Cygnus Solutions `--' drepper@gnu.ai.mit.edu  `------------------------