Explicit template argument specification patch

  Below is a patch that implements explicit arguments for template
  functions, as described in [ temp.arg.explicit ].  No additional tests
  fail

  I'm also disturbed that I have introduced a few new shift-reduce
  conflicts into the parser.  I'm not too familiar with the parser, so

I have indeed found a parsing bug in this patch, although not from the
g++.tests.  I will attempt to track it down.

--
Mark Mitchell		mmitchell@usa.net
Stanford University	http://www.stanford.edu