Re: Exceptions

> Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 13:25:19 -0700
> From: Mark Mitchell <mmitchell@usa.net>

> I'm a bit confused about the current C++ exception-handling support in
> egcs.  Here's what I know:

> o There are non-sjlj exceptions, which should be faster,

Are faster.

> I don't know whether the second variety works in general,

They should work on the platforms listed in gcc/cp/gxxint.texi.

> and whether or not there are problems with the flow graphs there as
> well,

I don't know of any problems offhand.  Additional problems you may be
interested in can be found at the usual place:

	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/g++/g++-bugs/except

> and for what platforms they are supported.

See gcc/cp/gxxint.texi.

> I'd also like to know if anyone is currently working on this stuff.

I am working on the setjmp core dump problem already pointed out.