This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Demangler update looks healthy
- From: mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com (Michael Elizabeth Chastain)
- To: gcc-testresults at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-testers at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: dan at debian dot org, ian at wasabisystems dot com, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:31:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Demangler update looks healthy
I noticed the C++ demangler had some changes lately so I ran it through
my demangler tester. I compared c++filt 2.15 with c++filt from binutils
I found no regressions, woot.
There are some syntax changes which might affect programs that
parse the output of the demangler. The changes are in template
parameters which are integer constants.
old: foo<(long long)1000000>
new: foo<(unsigned short)1400>
If anyone wants a demangler tester,
michael's gnu demangler tester
This is a list of 137,827 mangled symbols from cygwin, eclipse,
monotone, and mozilla, plus a little perl script to run two
copies of c++filt, compare the output, and filter out minor