This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Results for 3.4-bi 20021213 (experimental) testsuite on
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: jason at redhat dot com (Jason Merrill)
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com, nathan at codesourcery dot com, gcc-testresults at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:07:49 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Results for 3.4-bi 20021213 (experimental) testsuite on
> Hmm, it seems that expanding directly into struct_value_rtx is asking for
> trouble. Does this patch fix things for you?
> 2002-12-17 Jason Merrill <email@example.com>
> * calls.c (expand_call): Don't try to be clever about expanding
> the return slot address.
This fixes all the fails introduced by your original patch.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)