This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Results for 3.4-bi 20021213 (experimental) testsuite on
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com, nathan at codesourcery dot com,gcc-testresults at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:11:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: Results for 3.4-bi 20021213 (experimental) testsuite on
- References: <200212170037.gBH0bE9I007485@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:37:14 -0500 (EST), "John David Anglin" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Better. All the g++ testsuite fails are gone.
I'll check those patches in, then.
> There are still 14 additional v3 fails. I looked at one briefly by
> comparing the assembler output with the 3.3 compiler versus the 3.4
> compiler. It looks like we are failing to pass the struct value register
> in some situations (there was one call where 3.3 passed it and 3.4 didn't
> in the operations.cc test).
Can you point me at some assembly output that's changed?