This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Results for 3.4-bi 20021213 (experimental) testsuite on
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: jason at redhat dot com (Jason Merrill)
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com, nathan at codesourcery dot com, gcc-testresults at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:37:46 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Results for 3.4-bi 20021213 (experimental) testsuite on
> Hmm, I can't get at at our internal hostlist at the moment, so I can't find
> an HP box to test on. Does this patch help?
No, the struct value address is still being passed in the first argument
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)