This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Results for 3.4-bi 20021213 (experimental) testsuite on
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com (Zack Weinberg)
- Cc: nathan at codesourcery dot com, gcc-testresults at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:46:27 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Results for 3.4-bi 20021213 (experimental) testsuite on
> I see all of these patches on the bib. Update and try again, please?
I did and they loaded. A new set of test results is here:
Not much difference. I started looking at the failure of
g++.jason/thunk1.C (random selection) as I suspected there might
have been some change to thunks. However, that doesn't seem to
be the problem. It seems that the struct value register (%r28) is not
being passed anymore, or the instruction that passes it was deleted.
I haven't looked at the rtl yet.
Do you recall any changes that might have affected this?
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)