This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Results for 3.4-bi 20021213 (experimental) testsuite on
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com (Zack Weinberg)
- Cc: nathan at codesourcery dot com, gcc-testresults at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 20:09:58 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Results for 3.4-bi 20021213 (experimental) testsuite on
> > if (!__gcov_init)
> > unlink (da_file_name);
> > The HP linker doesn't like undefined symbols, weak or otherwise.
> This is Nathan Sidwell's code - I don't have any idea how to fix it,
> but he might. Do you think the additional g++ failures might be a
> similar issue?
No. The above will work under hppa-linux. The g++ failures are execute
fails. I see one problem, the function pointer canonicalization patch
for hppa-linux is not in the bib. This is probably the cause of the
failures on hppa-linux. The libc that I am using depends on it.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)