Re: bootstrap/10805: [sun-solaris2.7] relocation error when creating sparcv9/libgcc_s.so.1

The following reply was made to PR bootstrap/10805; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@libertysurf.fr>
To: ebotcazou@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: glisse@sequoia.ens.fr,
 nobody@gcc.gnu.org,
 gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org,
 gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: bootstrap/10805: [sun-solaris2.7] relocation error when creating sparcv9/libgcc_s.so.1
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:01:40 +0200

 [Steven, it seems your mail server rejects my address]

 Steven M. Christensen wrote:
 > I have seen this same problem.  See the file attached for
 > more details.  Did not have the problem with 3.2.3 on the
 > exact same system with same configuration etc.

 Which stage? I can't determine it with the logfile you sent. Which bootstrap
 compiler did you use for GCC 3.2.3? Did you try it for GCC 3.3?

 [635] libgcc> dump -r _muldi3.o

 _muldi3.o:

     **** RELOCATION INFORMATION ****

 .rela.text:
 Offset      Symndx                Type              Addend

 0xac        6                     18                0
 0xbc        6                     18                0

 .rela.stab:
 Offset      Symndx                Type              Addend

 0x14        3                     3                 0
 0x20        3                     3                 0
 0xd70       5                     3                 0
 0xe30       3                     3                 208

 Sorry for not being clear enough, it's _multid3.o from libgcc/sparcv9 I want.

 --
 Eric Botcazou