Re: c++/10661

The following reply was made to PR c++/10661; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth@ices.utexas.edu>
To: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: c++/10661
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 09:51:27 -0500 (CDT)

 I forgot to say: for the slightly reduced testcase I attached, there are
 several error messages before the ICE. They are unrelated, though, and
 have crept up while I tried to delete random stuff. It's the ICE at the
 end we are interested in. Since the ICE already existed in the original
 code, it's also not an error recovery problem.

 W.

 Wolfgang Bangerth              email:            bangerth@ices.utexas.edu
                                www: http://www.ices.utexas.edu/~bangerth/