Re: c++/10070: [3.3 regression] mips-sgi-irix6.5 error in g++.other/decl5.C

The following reply was made to PR c++/10070; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
To: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr
Cc: gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
Subject: Re: c++/10070: [3.3 regression] mips-sgi-irix6.5 error in g++.other/decl5.C
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:11:00 -0500 (EST)

  >   > Ah, at last! I searched the gcc-testresults mailing-list yesterday
  >   > and I didn't find anything so I thought I was the only one to see
  >   > it: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-03/msg00730.html
  >
  >  Perhaps the search feature is broken...

 Hmm, perhaps search is ok.  I think seeing the bug requires checking
 to be enabled and since checking in 3.3 is turned off by default, the
 vast majority of test results don't show the problem.

 I'm not sure *which* checking tickles it yet cause I turn on lots of
 them.  Your report only has misc,tree,rtlflag so that's a smaller set.
 Anyone trying to reproduce this should configure with those.

 		--Kaveh
 --
 Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu