Re: fortran/8751: g77 produces incorrect code when using -funroll-loops

The following reply was made to PR fortran/8751; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Peter van Hoof <p dot van-hoof at qub dot ac dot uk>
To: toon at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org,
    nobody at gcc dot gnu dot org, p dot van-hoof at qub dot ac dot uk, toon at gcc dot gnu dot org,
    toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl, gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org
Subject: Re: fortran/8751: g77 produces incorrect code when using -funroll-loops
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 21:28:05 +0000

 I downloaded gcc version 3.4 20030301 (experimental) via CVS which contains the
 new loop unroller. When I compiled and executed the program with this compiler,
 it still behaved exactly the same as described in the original bug report. Hence
 it seems that the new loop unroller does not solve this particular problem.

 Cheers,
 Peter.