Re: c++/3187: gcc-3.0 prerelease lays down two copies of constructors

The following reply was made to PR c++/3187; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
Cc: gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, nobody at gcc dot gnu dot org,
   peter at empeg dot com, gcc-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org
Subject: Re: c++/3187: gcc-3.0 prerelease lays down two copies of constructors
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:16:14 +0000

 Steven Bosscher wrote:
 > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=3187
 >

 > This PR is _really_ old. Last modified over a year and a half ago, so it
 > should go in feedback.  It would be even better if this bug is fixed
 > because it's a pretty serious bug IMO.
 no. analyzed is the right state. Why do you think it serious? It does
 not cause miscompilation or reject legal code.

 nathan

           The voices in my head said this was stupid too
 nathan at codesourcery dot com : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : nathan at acm dot org