Re: c++/7865: internal error on legal code

Synopsis: internal error on legal code

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: bangerth
State-Changed-When: Fri Nov 22 10:54:53 2002
State-Changed-Why:
    I cannot reproduce the error you see, but that may be due to
    the fact that I am using linux instead of cygwin. However,
    the information you provided is not sufficient anyway. Please
    tell us which of the many files you attached is the one
    that generates the internal compiler error.

    Please also note that gcc2.95 is no longer supported. Could
    you possibly try with a newer version of gcc and see whether
    you still get the same problem?

    Thanks
      Wolfgang

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=7865