Re: c++/8442: Wrongful compiler error - file available

Synopsis: Wrongful compiler error - file available

State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
State-Changed-By: bangerth
State-Changed-When: Mon Nov  4 07:55:10 2002
State-Changed-Why:
    I can confirm the messages on Linux from your preprocessed
    sources, but it is very hard to tell whether they are justfied
    or not, as the file has some 59,000 lines and invokes all
    kinds of template stuff (not that I would be unused to that
    but this seems messy). Could you try to condense the
    problem into a smaller testcase where it is simpler to
    see whether the error is justified or not?

    Thanks
      Wolfgang

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=8442