This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c++/7929: ICE on struct initialization
- From: Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- To: nobody at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org,
- Date: 30 Sep 2002 09:46:04 -0000
- Subject: Re: c++/7929: ICE on struct initialization
- Reply-to: Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
The following reply was made to PR c++/7929; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Reichelt <email@example.com>
To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Subject: Re: c++/7929: ICE on struct initialization
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:29:09 +0200
it seems that your gcc installation is broken:
Your preprocessed file shows lots of lines like
# 6 "/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux/2.95.4/../../../../include/g++-3/string" 2 3
which refer to 2.95.4 instead of 3.2. In fact there is not a single line
referring to 3.2.
I cannot reproduce your bug on an i686 with a working installation of
gcc. The preprocessed file causes some error messages, but no ICE.