This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
c++/7952: obnoxious warning on -I
- From: bh at techhouse dot brown dot edu
- To: gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 17 Sep 2002 18:44:31 -0000
- Subject: c++/7952: obnoxious warning on -I
- Reply-to: bh at techhouse dot brown dot edu
>Synopsis: obnoxious warning on -I
>Arrival-Date: Tue Sep 17 11:46:00 PDT 2002
>Originator: Benoit Hudson
>Release: gcc-3.1, gcc-3.2
When I say "-I /usr/local/include" I get:
cc1plus: warning: changing search order for system directory "/usr/local/include"
cc1plus: warning: as it has already been specified as a non-system directory
This is annoying, since that means just about all my old code gets that warning (anything that used a locally-installed library, that is). The warning was not in any gcc prior to 3.1