This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c/7860: few new suggested warnings
- From: Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi at iki dot fi>
- To: nobody at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org,
- Date: 16 Sep 2002 14:16:02 -0000
- Subject: Re: c/7860: few new suggested warnings
- Reply-to: Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi at iki dot fi>
The following reply was made to PR c/7860; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Jarkko Hietaniemi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: c/7860: few new suggested warnings
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:08:55 +0300
Also, since most of the suggested new warnings are about rather simple
code portability glitches (like the // and the lvalue casts), adding
as many of them as possible to be under the -Wall would be nice.
Of course, this has to be balanced against people not liking their
previously -Wall-happy code starting to whine...
Jarkko Hietaniemi <email@example.com> http://www.iki.fi/jhi/ "There is this special
biologist word we use for 'stable'. It is 'dead'." -- Jack Cohen