This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c/7860: few new suggested warnings
- From: Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi at iki dot fi>
- To: nobody at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org,
- Date: 15 Sep 2002 15:26:01 -0000
- Subject: Re: c/7860: few new suggested warnings
- Reply-to: Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi at iki dot fi>
The following reply was made to PR c/7860; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Jarkko Hietaniemi <email@example.com>
Subject: Re: c/7860: few new suggested warnings
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:22:53 +0300
I just remembered one more warning that would be useful to have
available on its own, outside of -pedantic:
Warn if a cast expression is used as an lvalue.
Jarkko Hietaniemi <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://www.iki.fi/jhi/ "There is this special
biologist word we use for 'stable'. It is 'dead'." -- Jack Cohen