This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c/7860: few new suggested warnings
- From: Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi at iki dot fi>
- To: nobody at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org,
- Date: 8 Sep 2002 23:06:02 -0000
- Subject: Re: c/7860: few new suggested warnings
- Reply-to: Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi at iki dot fi>
The following reply was made to PR c/7860; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Jarkko Hietaniemi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: Andrew Pinski <email@example.com>
Subject: Re: c/7860: few new suggested warnings
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 01:59:57 +0300
> Here is a copy of the file since the file was in macbinary format that
> some people cannot decode:
Oops, sorry about that. I blame the browser (yes, I'm a on Mac).
Jarkko Hietaniemi <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://www.iki.fi/jhi/ "There is this special
biologist word we use for 'stable'. It is 'dead'." -- Jack Cohen