This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
libstdc++/7805: Test 18_support/numeric_limits.cc execution fails on cygwin
- From: David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com
- To: gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
- Date: 2 Sep 2002 04:20:55 -0000
- Subject: libstdc++/7805: Test 18_support/numeric_limits.cc execution fails on cygwin
- Reply-to: David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com
>Synopsis: Test 18_support/numeric_limits.cc execution fails on cygwin
>Arrival-Date: Sun Sep 01 21:26:00 PDT 2002
>Originator: David Billinghurst
Test 18_support/numeric_limits.cc execution now fails on cygwin with assertion "extrema_min == limits_min" failed. Stepping through with the debugger shows it is failing for the long double case.
If I change the test to use the long double specialization that FreeBSD uses then the test passes, so things can't be too bad.
I am unsure if this is best fix, but it may be good enough.