Re: bootstrap/6969: cannot build gcc-3.1 with binutils-2.12.1 on solaris8

The following reply was made to PR bootstrap/6969; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Kenneth Lareau <elessar@numenor.org>
To: Mark Mentovai <mark@moxienet.com>
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org,
   niki.waibel@gmx.net
Subject: Re: bootstrap/6969: cannot build gcc-3.1 with binutils-2.12.1 on solaris8
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 14:19:26 -0700

 Unfortunately, I'm running into this same issue, and using both of the work-
 arounds you mention (simultaneously, even) doesn't fix the problem.  Checking
 the configure output, the excluded files you mention are being included.

 Could there be something else that's being missed?

 Kenneth Lareau
 elessar@numenor.org