Re: preprocessor/6848: Not a preprocessing directive

The following reply was made to PR preprocessor/6848; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ren=E9_M=F8ller_Fonseca?= <fonseca@mip.sdu.dk>
To: zack@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: preprocessor/6848: Not a preprocessing directive
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 20:51:34 +0200

 Sorry, I missed that but the problem still persists.

 Try without the "'":
 #define SYMBOL // line 1
 SYMBOL #error Im not a preprocessing directive // line 2

 By the way, I could not find any information describing how replies to
 bug reports (e-mails) works thus I removed some of the listed e-mail
 addresses.

 --
 B.Sc. in Computer Systems Engineering
 The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute for Production Technology