Re: c++/6001: g++ problems with nested headers from > egcs-2.91.66 until 3.0.0

The following reply was made to PR c++/6001; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mario Deilmann <Mario.Deilmann@pallas.com>
To: Neil Booth <neil@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: c++/6001: g++ problems with nested headers from > egcs-2.91.66 until 3.0.0
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:28:39 +0100 (MET)

 Dear Neil,

 again thanks for your help. The hint was very helpful to get the right
 output but I cannot see why I got an error like

 /home/mdeil/bin/../include/g++-v3/sparc-sun-solaris2.7/bits/basic_file_model.h:39:
 parse error before `;' token

 only because I changed the sequence of some includes. The code with the
 nested headers looks syntactically correct for me. The only thing I would
 expect from a different include sequence are problems with definitions not
 a parse error.

 Anyhow I also didn't want to investigate more on this because I have no
 clue what I should look for and because I have a workaround if I ommit
 nested headers. So if this is enough to close the bugreport please do so.

 Viele Gruesse / Best Regards

 -- Mario

 Mario Deilmann
 Senior Sales Engineer
 //// pallas
 Pallas GmbH / Hermuelheimer Str. 10 / 50321 Bruehl / Germany
 Mario.Deilmann@pallas.com / www.pallas.com
 Tel +49-2232-1896-31 / Fax +49-2232-1896-29