target/2337: Incomplete information in release notes

>Number:         2337
>Category:       target
>Synopsis:       Incomplete information in release notes
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          doc-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Mar 21 04:56:00 PST 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Ronald Fischer
>Release:        2.95.3
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.95/features.html says in the section
"New Targets and Target Specific Improvements" (as checked on
March 21):

"Various changes to the MIPS port to avoid assembler macros, which "

There is clearly something missing after the "which". As we
do have problems with the gcc code generation under MIPS, I would
be very interested to know what improvements exactly were done
for the MIPS, and it would be great if you could correct the
web page.