Re: c++/1952

The following reply was made to PR c++/1952; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Pete W." <pwitko71@maine.edu>
To: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: c++/1952
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 16:16:59 -0500 (EST)

 It seems as though it should, I did, after much staring at the code, realize the
 array was too large to be allocated that way.  I only bothered to file the bug
 report since 2.95.2 (I think?  I'm not on the system that had the problem atm)
 on osf did produce a compiler bug error message, and similar code did compile
 and segfaulted imediately.  But it looks to be fixed in the development
 version.  Thanks very much for trying this out, and for your work on gcc.

 Peter

 * Peter W. (petew@linuxstart.com || Pwitko71@maine.edu) *