Re: web/1581: configure web page out of date

The following reply was made to PR web/1581; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To: Neil Booth <neil@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
Cc: "Brian R. Gaeke" <brg@sartre.dgate.org>, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: web/1581: configure web page out of date
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 22:52:32 +0100 (MET)

 On Sun, 7 Jan 2001, Neil Booth wrote:
 > See projects/cpplib.html and the news items for this.
 >
 > This patch removes the offending paragraph.  OK to commit?

 As this documentation is used also by users of older releases (and in
 fact, GCC 2.95, which is our current release), do we want to keep it
 and document when it become obsolete?

 Something like "only supported by GCC up to version 2.95" perhaps?

 If, however, you think that this is of no (or little) use in this
 specific case, just remove it.

 Thanks,
 Gerald