Re: Re[2]: libf2c/4826: Build error for 3.0.2 on Tru64 Unix 5.1A

[Get raw message]
The following reply was made to PR libf2c/4826; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Rainer Orth <ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
To: Harry Edmon <harry@atmos.washington.edu>
Cc: gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
        nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: Re[2]: libf2c/4826: Build error for 3.0.2 on Tru64 Unix 5.1A
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:17:12 +0100 (MET)

 Harry Edmon writes:

 > Your patch fixed the problem.  I noticed a messages today on the Tru64 Unix

 Excellent, thanks.

 I'd really like to get this into the upcoming GCC 3.0.3 release and will
 soon post a formal patch, but it would really help to have full GCC
 testresults to prove that the patch didn't break anything else.  Do you
 have dejagnu 1.4 (or 1.4.2) installed and could run make -k check after the
 bootstrap?

 > mailing list complaining about the same problem.  Can I share the patch with
 > that list?  Thanks.

 I've already seen this and replied myself.  I'd prefer to point them to
 this PR, so they will know about updates (such as inclusion in future GCC
 releases).

 	Rainer

 Rainer Orth, Faculty of Technology, Bielefeld University

 Email: ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE