Re: java/4776

[Get raw message] [Get raw message]
The following reply was made to PR java/4776; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com>
To: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@mediaone.net>
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org, rodrigc@gcc.gnu.org,
        george.goffe@seagate.com, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, nobody@gcc.gnu.org,
        java-prs@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: java/4776
Date: 13 Nov 2001 14:03:52 -0700

 >>>>> "Craig" == Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@mediaone.net> writes:

 Craig> PR 4776 looks a lot like PR 2812.  You submitted a patch
 Craig> which looks like it should have solved it, but according to this
 Craig> PR, it is still a problem in gcc 3.0.2.

 Craig> Any ideas?

 I can't explain it.  The patch is definitely there, and I believe it
 was tested by a net user before it was committed.

 Maybe a look at config.log would help.
 It sounds like the gcc build is picking up the libiconv header file
 but for some reason it isn't seeing the libiconv library.

 Tom