RE: java/4650: *

The following reply was made to PR java/4650; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco@cygnus.com>
To: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: Drauge Philippe <Philippe.Drauge@fr.thalesgroup.com>
Subject: RE: java/4650: *
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:09:25 -0700 (PDT)

 Drauge Philippe writes:

 > The current version of GCC is 3.0.1.

 Have you tried the trunk? You can get a snapshot or the latest and
 greatest of the trunk from this page http://gcc.gnu.org/java/download.html,
 see the sections Snapshots or Cvs. Since you can't send me all your
 code, it would be nice that you build the trunk and try it out. If it
 doesn't happen with the trunk, we could consider it fixed.

 > Another point, removing a line from whatever method of my class "Stimu"
 > (from the new method I added or from a former method) made my stuff
 > compiling.

 That's interesting. I definitively would like you to find out whether
 you can reproduce this behavior with the trunk.

 > I can't supply you with all the code Stimu depends or for
 > confidentiality reasons.

 I understand.

 Thanks,

 ./A