Re: target/3960: GCC-3.0 target DSP16xx doesn't compile (get syntaxerror)

The following reply was made to PR target/3960; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28@cam.ac.uk>
To: <ottoni@ic.unicamp.br>
Cc: <gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>,  <gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: target/3960: GCC-3.0 target DSP16xx doesn't compile (get syntax
 error)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:25:41 +0100 (BST)

 On 8 Aug 2001 ottoni@ic.unicamp.br wrote:

 > I'm trying to compile GCC with target DSP16xx, but, surprisingly, I
 > got
 > some compiler errors during compilation. For example, in the file
 > 'dsp16xx.c', I got the following error messages:

 It isn't surprising - this target is unmaintained (has no maintainer
 listed in MAINTAINERS) and has had little interest shown in it for the
 past several years, so is expected to be bitrotten.  This means that if
 you want problems with this target fixed, you'll probably need to send
 patches (against mainline CVS) for them.  See
 http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html for details.

 --
 Joseph S. Myers
 jsm28@cam.ac.uk