Re: libstdc++/2568

The following reply was made to PR libstdc++/2568; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Rainer Orth <ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
To: Brad Lucier <lucier@math.purdue.edu>
Cc: bkoz@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com,
        neil@gcc.gnu.org, amacleod@cygnus.com (Andrew Macleod)
Subject: Re: libstdc++/2568
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 21:42:44 +0200 (MEST)

 Brad Lucier writes:

 > > * a sparc-sun-solaris2.8 configuration (sparcv7),
 >
 > I just did one of these today, and I started a sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
 > with (I believe) multilib support that should finish in a few

 sparc-sun-solaris2.8 is bootstrap and check are finished,
 sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8 bootstrap is done, check is well along, I'm waiting
 for this to finish before I start the -m32 check.

 > hours.  (The bootstrap is fairly fast, it's the make check
 > that kills me.)

 Bootstrap is generally ok on an 2 x 400 MHz E250, although the bootstrap
 takes considerably longer for sparcv9 (even up to the make compare), It's
 obvious that building all libraries twice takes longer :-)

 	Rainer

 Rainer Orth, Faculty of Technology, Bielefeld University

 Email: ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE