>Category:       java
>Synopsis:       compile error prims.cc
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    bryce
>State:          closed
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Dec 20 12:17:21 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:    Mon Jun 05 22:14:54 PDT 2000
>Last-Modified:  Mon Jun  5 22:16:00 PDT 2000
>Originator:     dkidd@gwn.com.au
>Release:        unknown-1.0
cannot compile prims.cc
says
"in function void catch_segv(int)
 invalid use of undefined type struct sigcontext struct"
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

>Release-Note:

>Audit-Trail:

Formerly PR gcj/227

From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce@albatross.co.nz>
To: dkidd@gwn.com.au
Cc: java-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: gcj/227: compile error prims.cc
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 11:49:16 +1200

 dkidd@gwn.com.au wrote:

 > >Environment:
 > 2.2.6 (kernal version) slackware version 4
 > cannot compile prims.cc
 > says
 > "in function void catch_segv(int)
 >  invalid use of undefined type struct sigcontext struct"

 Hi,

 We'll need more information to diagnose this problem. Specifically, what
 version exactly of gcc and libgcj are you using? What version of (g)libc
 does your distribution use?

 regards

   [ bryce ]