This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 91390 - treatment of extra parameter in a subroutine call
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- Cc: Thomas König <tk at tkoenig dot net>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 11:54:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 91390 - treatment of extra parameter in a subroutine call
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu
On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 08:50:20PM +0200, Thomas Koenig wrote:
> Am 20.08.19 um 22:32 schrieb Thomas König:
> > here is the next installment of checking for mismatched calls,
> > this time for mismatching CALLs.
> The reorganization of the code also means that
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=91519 (a rejects-valid
> regression) is fixed by this patch.
> So, OK for trunk?
I'll have time to look over the patch on Saturday.
If someone can give the patch a review, then go