This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Document C++ news in GCC 10 Release Notes
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 01:47:57 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Document C++ news in GCC 10 Release Notes
- References: <20190819155744.GA14737@redhat.com>
On Mon, 19 Aug 2019, Marek Polacek wrote:
> I'm of the mind that we should advertise some of the new cool
> C++ changes going into GCC 10, esp. those that are user-visible.
I concur. :-)
> Checking this in.