This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Update x86-tune-costs.h for znver2
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:06:46 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Update x86-tune-costs.h for znver2
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFiYyc0qC50ZMV8QMr121MUdpOCS7z=YsYhBADGes6iWemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFiYyc3h4nmHPxRrM3srZ4Nsc68kK6D8RRmXU1qAu451Ezdpqw@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019, Jan Hubicka wrote:
>> Thanks - can you please update changes.html for it in the 9.2 section?
> There seems to be no GCC 9.2 section yet.
I see one now.
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019, Richard Biener wrote:
> Yes. Looks good to me btw.
Same here. (I would have taken Richard's note as approval, though
as maintainer over that area you don't even need any.)
For the benefit of the doubt, though: okay, thanks. :-)