This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/68401 Improve allocation error message
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 16:36:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/68401 Improve allocation error message
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu
On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 05:31:36PM +0300, Janne Blomqvist wrote:
> Improve the error message that is printed when a memory allocation
> fails, by including the location, and the size of the allocation that
> Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, Ok for trunk?
Looks good to me.